Our services cover all areas of financial management, from investment and retirement planning to risk management and estate conservation. We specialize in building a partnership with our clients and understanding exactly what you need to develop a comprehensive, cohesive financial strategy that fits your unique needs and enables you to meet both short and long-term objectives.
- Financial Planning: How will you put the kids through college? What’s your vision for retirement? Any major purchases planned? We’ll listen to your needs and establish a plan that is right for you.
- Estate Planning: Thoughtful and intentional estate planning brings comfort to you and your loved ones. We approach the process with knowledge, sensitivity and care.
- Retirement Income Planning: Many retirees are understandably concerned about their income. With our guidance, we’ll develop a plan that’s sustainable and personalized for your specific needs.
- Portfolio Reviews: Concerned that your financial plan is overdue for a review or a fresh perspective? We’ll evaluate your portfolio and offer specific recommendations.
As part of our personalized planning process, we often recommend:
- Individual Stocks
- Individual and Corporate Bonds
- Mutual Funds
- Exchange Traded Funds (ETFs)
- Unit Investment Trusts (UIT’s)
- Separately Managed Accounts
- Real Estate Investment Trusts (REITs)
- Fixed and Variable Annuities
- Life Insurance
- Long-term Care Insurance
- 401k and Other Retirement Plans
- IRA Rollover
- Traditional and Roth IRAs
- College Education Planning and 529 Accounts
Our philosophy is simple. We want to provide the best people-first service to each of our clients, offer clear and candid advice, and develop long-term, personal relationships so we can effectively advise you on the financial matters you face throughout your life.
Communication is the basis of our client relationships. We listen to your needs, and will give you individualized advice about your accounts. We monitor your portfolio and schedule reviews to inform you of its progress.
We believe you are entitled to the professional and personal advice of a Wealth Partner whose philosophy and style of doing business are compatible with your own.
We commit to making financial recommendations that are consistent with your timeline, financial circumstance, risk tolerance, and on track with your goals.
Mike BindasWealth Manager
Chris BirminghamWealth Manager
Matt BowarWealth Manager
James FettigWealth Manager
Daniel L. FremlingWealth Manager
Jon HalstensonFinancial Representative
Thomas J. HalstensonAAMSWealth Manager
Patrick McIntyreWealth Manager
Rilie Ray MorganWealth Manager
Nate NatwickWealth Manager
Dream O’BrienCFP®Wealth Manager
Jay PanzerFinancial Advisor, AIF®
Lisa PanzerFinancial Advisor
Mark SchadewaldAAMSWealth Manager
Chris SiversonWealth Manager
*The links being provided are strictly as a courtesy to our clients. When you link to any of the sites provided here, you are leaving our site. Our company makes no representation as to the completeness or accuracy of information provided at these sites. Nor is the company liable for any direct or indirect technical or system issues or any consequences arising out of your access to or your use of third-party technologies, sites, information and programs made available through this site. When you access one of these sites, you are leaving this website and assume total responsibility and risk for your use of the sites to which you are linking.
Investment Centers of America, Inc. (ICA) member FINRA, SIPC and a Registered Investment Advisor is not affiliated with Choice Financial or Choice Financial Wealth Management. Representatives are registered to offer securities in North Dakota and Minnesota. Securities, advisory services and insurance products offered through ICA and affiliated insurance agencies are: *not insured by the FDIC or any other Federal Government agency *not a deposit or other obligation of, or guaranteed by any bank or their affiliates *subject to risks including the possible loss of principal amount invested.
IMPORTANT CONSUMER INFORMATION
This site is for informational purposes only and is not intended to be a solicitation or offering of any security and:
- Representatives of a Registered Broker-Dealer (“BD”) or Registered Investment Advisor (“IA”) may only conduct business in a state if the representatives and the BD or IA they represent (a) satisfy the qualification requirements of, and are approved to do business by, that state; or (b) are excluded or exempted from that state’s registration requirements.
- Representatives of a BD or IA are deemed to conduct business in a state to the extent that they would provide individualized re- sponses to investor inquiries that involve (a) effecting, or attempting to effect, transactions in securities; or (b) rendering personalized investment advice for compensation.
We are registered to offer securities in the following states: AL, AK, AZ, AR, CA, CO, CT, FL, GA, IL, IA, ID, IN, KS, MI, MN, MO, MT, NC, ND, NE, NJ, NM, OH, OK, OR, PA, SD, TX, UT, VA, WA, WI, WY.Logging you into your business account. One moment please.