Time to offer a retirement plan?
It’s a competitive job market — and a quality retirement plan can give you an edge as you hire and retain employees.
Choice Financial Investment Services offers a better way. We’ll help your business—large or growing—explore your retirement plan options. And with our team in your corner to administer and maintain your plan, you can remain focused on serving your customers.
We manage various types of employer retirement plans:
- 401(k) Plans: Help your employees become smart and savvy savers. Participants maintain control over their contributions and investment options, while you may be entitled to a tax deduction for contributions to employee accounts. We’ll guide you through the plan formation and ongoing maintenance.
- Simplified Employee Pension Plan (SEP): With a Simplified Employee Pension (SEP) plan, you contribute money to retirement accounts for employees. You can vary your contribution depending on your company’s financial performance, and the plan is easy to establish and maintain.
- Other Retirement Planning: Ready for a fresh perspective on your current retirement plan offerings? Have unique needs or questions? We’ll evaluate your situation and offer customized recommendations.
Mike BindasWealth Manager
Chris BirminghamWealth Manager
Matt BowarWealth Manager
James FettigWealth Manager
Daniel L. FremlingWealth Manager
Jon HalstensonFinancial Representative
Thomas J. HalstensonAAMSWealth Manager
Patrick McIntyreWealth Manager
Rilie Ray MorganWealth Manager
Nate NatwickWealth Manager
Dream O’BrienCFP®Wealth Manager
Jay PanzerFinancial Advisor, AIF®
Lisa PanzerFinancial Advisor
Mark SchadewaldAAMSWealth Manager
Chris SiversonWealth Manager
IMPORTANT CONSUMER INFORMATION
This site is for informational purposes only and is not intended to be a solicitation or offering of any security and:
- Representatives of a Registered Broker-Dealer (“BD”) or Registered Investment Advisor (“IA”) may only conduct business in a state if the representatives and the BD or IA they represent (a) satisfy the qualification requirements of, and are approved to do business by, that state; or (b) are excluded or exempted from that state’s registration requirements.
- Representatives of a BD or IA are deemed to conduct business in a state to the extent that they would provide individualized responses to investor inquiries that involve (a) effecting, or attempting to effect, transactions in securities; or (b) rendering personalized investment advice for compensation.
We are registered to offer securities in the following states: AZ, FL, GA, IA, IN, MN, MT, ND, NE, OR, SD, VA, WYLogging you into your business account. One moment please.