Online Services that grow with your Business.
Business Online Banking
As a business owner or manager, your work is never finished. Fortunately, Choice Financial can help simplify your finances every day.
Choice Financial offers better Online Banking, Advanced Online Banking, Bill Pay and eStatements. Review your options and enroll now.
Business Online Banking Details
- Multiple account type access—personal and business accounts for checking, savings, loans and lines of credit
- Balance information and reporting, with check imaging
ACH & Wire Transfers
- Wire and ACH transfer initiation and reporting
- ACH federal and state tax payment initiation and reporting
Transfers & Loan Payments/Advances
- Express Transfer to transfer quickly between deposit accounts
- Book Transfer to transfer from one account to many accounts at once or vice versa
- Loan actions allow you to initiate payments or advances on eligible loans as well as see additional loan detail
- Pay bills online wherever you have Internet access
- Set up recurring payments – set up bills once and set your worries free
- Receive electronic versions of your bills online (not applicable for all billers)
- Include applicable invoice details
- Choose sub-users, such as office personnel, to pay your company’s bills
- Choose settings so you can approve bills before they are paid
- Assign payment to various categories for reporting and reconciling
- General account activity
- Detailed activity within a date range or transaction type
- Audit reporting, combined reporting, cash position reporting
- Advanced search options
- Download information into an Excel file, PDF, or directly into Quicken or QuickBooks
- Set up alerts and notifications for your accounts and transactions
- Allow your office personal access by creating and managing Sub User login information, roles, services and accounts
- Securely communicate with the bank and upload attachments or documents
- Manage favorites to set up quick links to menus you access often
- Nickname your accounts
- Manage personal preferences to add email addresses and mobile numbers for alerts
- Optional dashboard view with different information panels to customize and organize information you choose to see
- Check reorders & stop payments (under Account Services menu)
Not only is our Bill Pay service free, you can set up automatic payments, schedule bills in advance and more.
When you enroll in Online Banking, you’re able to use our Bill Pay service immediately.
Set up automatic payments and eBills.
Schedule bills in advance.
Receive email reminders when a due date approaches.
Tired of paper? Access eStatements through email, or view them within Online Banking:
- eStatements are identical to the paper statements—nice!
- Get free check images with eStatements.
- HSA accountholders can avoid the monthly fee for paper statements.
- Receive eStatements up to 2 days faster than paper statements.
- Still want a paper copy of your statement? No problem—just click print.